Gas Liquids Engineering Ltd. (GLE) provided EPCM servies for a 26.4 MW power generation station to supply 13.8 kVA power to the Tupper West Gas Plant. Project scope included:
- Civil works, design and construction of the generator building and associated HVAC system, design of the generator cooling and air intake subsystems and design and procurement of the generators
- Installation of eight (8) 3.3 MW reciprocating Jenbacher gas engine generators
- Preliminary design and evaluation of gas-turbine engines versus reciprocating engines generation options
- Preparation of the generator RFQ and bid
- Evaluated generator proposals on a Net Present Cost basis over the life of the facility including costs for the generators, installation, maintenance, fuel gas, salvage, carbon tax and spare parts.
- Integrated with plant control system, including plant DCS, unit control systems and ESD system
- Plant 13800 V, 6900 V, 600 V, 208 V, 24 V electrical systems including switchgear, MCCs, VFDs and distribution