Gas Liquids Engineering Ltd. (GLE) completed full EP services for the Inlet Handling Facility (DH2) portion of the Kaybob Regional Infrastructure Alliance (KRIA) Phase 2 facility that was constructed adjacent to the Duvernay Phase 1 (DR2, DS1/2, and DH1) facility located 10 km West of Fox Creek, Alberta.
The DH2 facility separates the inlet hydrocarbon flow from four (4) separate pipelines into gas flow, liquids hydrocarbon flow, and water flow. The DH2 facility expansion increased the water processing capabilities from 10000 bbl/d to 20000 bbl/d. Installed equipment was essentially a duplicate of the DH1 design.
Installed equipment included:
- One (1) Produced Water Separator
- One (1) 2000 bbl Clarifier Tank
- One (1) Water Injection Pump Package – 3 x 50% Capacity
- One (1) Inlet OH Gas Compressor Package
- One (1) 2-stage Ariel JGT/2 compressor package equipped with 900 hp Teco ANCK Electric Motor
- 3 x 40% Capacity
- One (1) MCC with Switch Gear and Transformers
- One (1) Instrument Air Package
- Future consideration for an emergency generator, treated water and extra inlet OH gas compressor
- Future consideration for inlet gas compression and adding dehydration stripping gas
- Full in-house EI&C engineering